Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

Three things that define me are my iPhone, mac, and Ford Focus.

My iPhone is something that defines me because I always have it and am constantly using it. It is the way I keep in touch with my friends and family. I also use my iPhone for work or to contact someone on a project I am working on or helping someone with their own project they are completing. I use it to take pictures and show them. Social Media is also something I use it for, even though its mostly just to see what other people are doing.

I use my mac for many things that go from personal use all the way to business. I record music on my mac and do many projects that relate with audio production such as music, voice overs, mixes, composing etc. When I have time I also play games on my Mac such as Counter Strike Source. I also chat with my friends on my mac when they have time to chat. It is also where i do all my business work for my own company.

I use my car to get to all the places I need to go whether its to get to school or to go out of state to visit family. My car is very important to me because it helps me get to the places I need to be to get somewhere in life. It is something that holds value and lets me see friends and play music and test music that I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment